Tuesday, April 3, 2012

.....is it me........

.....Yesterday,received a call from a friend of mine...
Actually she is my old friend's wife.
Quite long,we haven't seen each other.
The last time was ,when we went  boating together...
The truh is, we just enjoying 'eating' there cos both of them are afraid of 'water'....
ha ha ha....
And 'we' all too...
 have to cancel 'our' boating trip ...
uuurrrmmmmm...........


.....She called just to know how am i now....
Thanks friend....
I hope we can have some times together again....
even though everybody seems so busy....
And i really  hope..'a hope is  not just a hope,dear...'

.....She used reading my FB....
my status and my words...
She says like reading them..
bcos...'jiwang2'...
and that was also aggreed by the hubby...
ha ha ha..
am i like that,dear????


.....and today,i sms a birthday wish to my FB friend.....
Asking him why he is not active Fb'ing anymore..
to my surprised..his answer makes me laugh..
Ha ha ha...
 ......."i am not jiwang as you..Zat...
your words are always jiwang2 one..
i like reading them....
but.....i am not good at it ,like you..".....

OMG!!!
am i that 'jiwang...'
to me...i just expressed what are inside me..my feelings..my thought...
what i experienced....

By writing i feel relief....
Ho ho ho....
Should i stop or..
hada haku kesah....
He he he....

4 comments:

  1. wah, hr ni rasa mcm dok negeri org putih la.....

    mesti gembirakan bila dpt berbicara dgn rakan2 yg lama kita xjumpa...byk kenangan indah yg pernah dilalui brsama.....

    trkdg apa yg kita luahkan adalah dr hati yg tulus n ikhlas.....cuma trkdg org2 sekeliling boleh membuat brbagai2 andaian......

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...yes you are correct my dear....

    and the most thing that i can't stand is....when being stalked by people that 'hate' us....but,then making story of us...talking behind us....

    Huh!!!it hurts a lot....
    nyampah.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ade kawan ni best...esp kawan yg setia time kite susah...baru tau real kawan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....sure dear....
      .....a friend in need is a friend in deed.....

      .....tapi janganlah terlalu mengongkong...
      24 jam nak ikut bon--- kita ...
      boringlah plak...
      sometimes...
      we need our own privacy gak.....

      Delete